Imagine the perfect summer day – floating in a pond, splashing through creeks, hiking a leaf-canopied trail, catching a wily fish, and making new friends. This perfect summer day happens at Whippoorwill Farm Day Camp, located on a 50-acre farm in Williamson County, Tennessee.
News from Whippoorwill
- Summer 2014 Registration will open on Monday, January 13, 2014 at 9:00 am!
- You and your family are invited to the 5-mile Wrap Around the South Harpeth River Walk on Dec. 28. The event is a fundraiser for the Harpeth River Watershed Association. The walk starts at 1 pm at Camp Whippoorwill and will be held rain, shine, sleet or snow. A second fundraiser, the Polar Plunge, will be held near Whippoorwill at 2 pm on January 1. To learn more or to register, contact Tony Vincent at email@example.com or 615-799-8001.
- Horseback Riding Lessons! Whippoorwill Farm is now offering private lessons year round.
- Make a Snowman or Penguin craft – directions on our Crafts, Games, and Songs page.
- Order your Whippoorwill gear! T-shirts, sweatshirts, tote bags, lunchboxes and more!