Imagine the perfect summer day – floating in a pond, splashing through creeks, hiking a leaf-canopied trail, catching a wily fish, and making new friends. This perfect summer day happens at Whippoorwill Farm Day Camp, located on a 50-acre farm in Williamson County, Tennessee.
News from Whippoorwill
- This video from Peter Newsom perfectly captures the Whippoorwill experience.
- Thank you to all our campers and their families for a wonderful summer ’14. We already can’t wait for next year. Check back at the end of the month for dates and pricing for summer ’15!
- Don’t forget to check out the wonderful camp photos from Peter Newsom, Whippoorwill’s official photographer. You can order photos from his website! All 9 sessions are represented.
- Horseback Riding Lessons! Whippoorwill Farm is now offering private lessons year round. And meet Apache, a 7-year-old Welsh pony, our newest addition to camp (scroll to the bottom of the horseback riding page).
- Order your Whippoorwill gear! T-shirts, sweatshirts, tote bags, lunchboxes and more!